Today, I’m opening PlayStation Deals, a tag on this blog where I will try to gather all deals that I find on PlayStation Store and are responsible for being able to raise my both eyebrows in a the same time. Some of the games I already played or have, some of them I will also purchase if the price, time, and the planets will align well. 🙂
Here are five games that are on sale on PlayStation Store for another 3-4 days, or so, and I think that, for some reasons, we all should play. Reasons like testing new experiences and gameplays, tasting the energy of the communities around the games, heating the online multiplayer, or any other thing that improves our knowledge and skills, and also opens doors to new worlds of stories and ideas.
Just keep in mind that you will need a PlayStation Plus membership to access online multiplayer on games like Wildlands, Battlefield, or even Chess Ultra. You will be able to play local campaigns against AI, but the gameplay changes dramatically in a PVP environment. And it’s worth the cost of that subscription.
So, let’s proceed.
- Ghost Recon Wildlands (18 Apr 2017), a game that inspired about 1/5 of the articles on this blog, is on a huge 70% off discount. That means you can buy the game for 15 euros, and that will give you access to the main campaign and operations, and also to Ghost War, the Wildlands PVP.
Here is some PVP taste. 😉
- Battlefield 4 (29 Nov 2013) costs only 4 euros. Battlefield 4™ Premium add-on is also available in the PlayStation Store at 6 euros (85% off!), and expands the game by delivering all five expansions, 12 additional Battlepacks, and tons of weekly content. I just bought it also a couple of nights ago.
Here is the Multiplayer Launch Trailer.
- Lords of the Fallen (28 Oct 2014) is a game that took my attention by its price. With no more than 4 euros you’ll get a 2014, full HD, nice action RPG. If you want the complete experience, Lords of the Fallen Complete Edition (9 Jun 2016) is at 5 euros, and includes a new DLC, packs and boosts.
Here is the launch trailer.
- Chess Ultra (21 Jun 2017) is a good looking chess game with the possibility to play it with the PlayStation VR, and actually touch the pieces, and online multiplayer. The game is in 4K resolution and it does more than I can resume in only one paragraph. It costs only 5 euros and I have also added it to the cart. Now. 🙂
Here is the PlayStation VR launch trailer.
- The Bunker (20 Sep 2016) is a completely live-action experience, filmed on location in a decommissioned government nuclear bunker with a plot crafted by writers behind The Witcher, SOMA and Broken Sword. It costs less then 5 euros, not much for this kind of experience.
Here is the teasing trailer.
If you buy them all it will cost you no more than some drinks and the Uber back home on a friday night. 🙂 If you want to meet other PlayStation 4 players to co-op or squad up for a multiplayer game, just send me a message on PSN (CostinLive) and I will add you to a chat channel.